I finally did it... I found a recipe close to that of 4B's tomato soup. It's a mindgasm of goodness. It could probably clog all of your arteries with one spoon full but eh. Whatever doesn't kill you... makes you one step closer to death I guess. Either way, it's delicious. It's quite saddening that most 4b's closed down in Montana only to be replaced by casinos. One of the best things about being back home was 4b's, the food wasn't really that great or anything it was just tradition, something we always did. And the soup kicked ass.
this is for about 2 bowls:
1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes (d0n't strain)
1 tbl spn finely chopped onions
1 tbl spn sugar
1/2 cup chicken broth
pinch of baking soda
(optional: 1/2 cup tomato juice)
1 cup cream
mix everything except the cream in a pot, simmer on low heat for about an hour.
in a separate pan, heat the cream on low heat to near boil.
mix the cream in with everything else, stir and serve.
Gotta add loads of pepper and crackers. That's the best way.
Also, I will be playing at Front Range CC on October 14th at around 7:30pm in the art gallery. Everyone is welcome to come.
Oh and... I finished a project I was working on and bought a lil' somethin somethin. I'll get some pictures up soon.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment