Well thanks to Chris I can now upload my songs with out having to be ridiculous and put them in videos. I have a few others I'll put up this week. I composed/recorded this one today; was just kind of fucking around and decided to record it, no name or anything yet, just kind of sprung up. Has a little bit of classical style to it. Enjoy.
February About This Sound
edit: I decided to call the song "February About This Sound" I had it labeled as feb7 and I thought that was kind of a shitty name so I went to remame it February. Well I can to realize I couldn't spell February so I looked it up on wiki, but when I copied it I accidentally copied the sound clip on how to pronounce it too. Apparently the sub text is "About this sound" so "February About This Sound" it stayed. Thanks me being an idiot for a decent song title.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment